[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sell Day

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:39:12 UTC 2021

Hello!

Today is the day we set aside for you to advertise any crafts and/or craft
supplies you have to sell.

How does this work?

You send out an email to this listserv describing your items for sell.
Please list your prices and the way you want shoppers to contact you.

Buyers then contact the seller off list to finish the transaction.

Since we have so much time on our hands, we should have a good stash of
items that need a new home.

Smile!

Division DISCLAIMER

The NFB Crafter's Division is not responsible for any portion of this
exchange.  All transactions are solely between the seller and the buyer.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Take care!

Tammy