[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night Chat January 18, 2021

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 17 19:35:47 UTC 2021

It is almost Monday again!  I hope everyone will take time to remember Martin Luther King Jr.  tomorrow.  He was a man of peace during troubled times and we could sure use him now.  Don’t worry that we might not have chat.  We will indeed be chatting  with a new friend and guest.  Here is a message from her below.
Hello! My name is Tammy Roussell, founder of Mitsy Kit and I am looking forward to speaking with you all on Monday night about my proposal for a monthly adaptive sewing and crafting class. I will be sharing information about the many different types of projects we can work on together from simple no sew fabric crafts that are laced together with plastic needle and ribbon through tactile bordered holes in fabric, to hand sewing projects with tactile seam allowance guides, and even sewing machine projects also adapted with tactile guides. Your input is important to me so that I can offer classes that are most wanted. Please join us!

To join the chat just call, 786-577-1020 access code 614370 at 7:30PM Eastern.
                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10