[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Herrschners Seeking Accessibility

Cathy Miller guillcat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 14:07:24 UTC 2021

Crafters,

I am so excited I can't wait to tell you.  My all-time fav Web site wants to
provide accessibility, and they will be coming to our Chat!  Herrschners
site is immense, well organized, and full of the most beautiful crafts from
all over the world.  They carry a wide variety of yarns and kits, patterns,
accessories, and instructions for crafters of every level including getting
started guides for beginners.  And guess who their representative techie
will be consulting?  None other than our own chat group!

Be on the lookout for the date.  We want access!

Craftily yours,

Cathy Miller Who is Not getting paid for this endorsement.