[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: [BlindAds] Kitchen towel wanted

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 00:24:06 UTC 2021

Joyce Kane
 Kane Kids Shop
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindAds at groups.io <BlindAds at groups.io> On Behalf Of John's Gmail
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 11:55 AM
To: BlindAds <BlindAds at groups.io>
Subject: [BlindAds] Kitchen towel wanted

Do we have any crafty people on this list that could make a hand towel to
hang on the oven door? We are looking for one of those towels that hang by a
crocheted or knitted strap hooked to a button that looks something like a
lady's dress. If someone can make something like this we would be interested
in it. We would like it to have a picture of a cat on it. Is this something
that is available? We would probably like two of them.

John Harden
For professional Perkins Braille Writer repair.
jharden115 at gmail.com

-=-=-
Group Owner: BlindAds+owner at groups.io