[NFB-Krafters-Korner] A nice sweater

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 16:39:10 UTC 2021

Hi Jill and Tracy, Jill, if you come to one or more of our Knitting classes that are taught by dixie and Jeanette, I bet that that they'll have you knitting and purling in no time flat.
Great job Tracy!
I would love to go to the Ravelry site, but, it seems so daunting to me.
I hear that they have some great free patterns over there.