[NFB-Krafters-Korner] All You Need To Know About Classes

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:21:10 UTC 2021

Post all you need to know about classes here in the NFB Krafters Division

The text below has been taken from the NFB Krafters division classes page.

https://www.krafterskorner.org/classes

Welcome to the National Federation of the Blind Krafters Division classes
page.

Find out what classes are currently being offered and sign-up if interested;
check out the many classes we have previously offered; sign up to teach a
class; and see a list of crafting resources of local and online craft
suppliers.

Here you can see a list of classes currently being offered for sign-up by
clicking the link below. You will be provided with the date, time, supplies
needed, and other relevant information about each class.

Click on the

 <http://Krafterskorner.org/current> Current Classes Page

to learn the specifics about the classes currently open for sign-up. Then
click on the individual class page of your choice to learn the specifics
about that class.

How to sign up for a class in three easy steps:

*	Step 1. Send a message to the teacher. You can find the teacher's
email address on the class description page. Let him/her know that you are
signing up for the class.
*	Step 2. Go to the sign-up page by clicking the sign-up link and fill
in all the fields on the sign-up form.
*	Step 3. Check your inbox to make sure you received a confirmation of
your class sign up; this confirms your email address was input correctly, as
you received a confirmation message.
Are you new to The NFB Krafters Division? If so, we offer you a first class
free to try. After that, membership in the division is required to take
additional classes. Email, conference call phone classes, zoom classes as
well as email/phone combo classes are offered.

To become a paid member of the division, go to our:

 <https://www.krafterskorner.org/membership/> Membership page.

Do you need suggestions for where to purchase craft supplies? If so, check
out our:

 <https://krafterskorner.org/resources> Resource Page

for a list of local and online suppliers.

Are you interested in teaching a class here on Krafters Korner?

If so, check out our:

 <https://www.krafterskorner.org/teachers> Class proposals page

to get more information and/or to submit a class proposal.

Learn about the many classes we have previously offered by clicking on our:

 <https://krafterskorner.org/archived> Previously Offered Classes Page