[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT [OATS] There’s Still Time! Don’t Miss Our Upcoming Free Courses

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:14:17 UTC 2021

Just sharing a good opportunity.

Tammy

From: only-apple-tns at groups.io <only-apple-tns at groups.io> On Behalf Of Vollbrecht Family
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 1:19 AM
To: only-apple-tns at groups.io
Subject: [OATS] There’s Still Time! Don’t Miss Our Upcoming Free Courses

Starting next Monday, The Tech Juggernaut will begin our Mid-Winter Mini Course, where we'll teach the basics of AppleTV and TVOS, cord cutting, Apple Watch and Watch OS, HomePod, Apple Wallet, Apple Pay, online security, financial health, and more. Whether you are a Voiceover user or not, this course has something for you. It takes place every Monday and Wednesday from 3PM to 5PM Eastern throughout the entire month of February.

Then, beginning March 1, and every Monday and Wednesday through the end of May, we offer our free iPad course - iPad For All Computing. Again, this course has something for everyone, from the basics of iPad to the advanced productivity tasks you always thought you could never accomplish on an iPad. Families, teachers, students, business owners, and more, don't miss this awesome course.

Both courses are free, and there's still time to register for both. Even if you have already registered, you should get in touch with us to indicate that you still wish to participate. And if you have not yet signed up, but you wish to participate in either one or both of these awesome courses, please send a short email to:

Sturitup at icloud.com <mailto:Sturitup at icloud.com>

In the subject line, type, TTJ Course Registration. Then in the body, please indicate which course you want, or both.

Again that email address is:

Sturitup at icloud.com <mailto:Sturitup at icloud.com>

For any other questions about the courses, please send iMessages to:

Thetechjuggernaut at icloud.com <mailto:Thetechjuggernaut at icloud.com>

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#15914) <https://groups.io/g/only-apple-tns/message/15914>  | Reply To Group <mailto:only-apple-tns at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%3D%3FUTF-8%3FB%3FW09BVFNdIFRoZXJl4oCZcyBTdGlsbCBUaW1lISBEb27igJl0IE1pc3MgT3VyIFVwY29taW5nIEZyZWUgQ291cnNlcw%3D%3D%3F%3D>  | Reply To Sender <mailto:m.jvollbrecht at comcast.net?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%3D%3FUTF-8%3FB%3FW09BVFNdIFRoZXJl4oCZcyBTdGlsbCBUaW1lISBEb27igJl0IE1pc3MgT3VyIFVwY29taW5nIEZyZWUgQ291cnNlcw%3D%3D%3F%3D>  | Mute This Topic <https://groups.io/mt/80125611/908>  | New Topic <https://groups.io/g/only-apple-tns/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner email: only-apple-tns+owner at groups.io <mailto:only-apple-tns+owner at groups.io>
IMessage
Kliph: sturitup at icloud.com <mailto:sturitup at icloud.com>
Matt: Thetechjuggernaut at icloud.com <mailto:Thetechjuggernaut at icloud.com>