[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My teaching experience

Regina Crofut whitehrl at icloud.com
Wed Jan 27 20:14:59 UTC 2021

To add to Shelley’s post, Tanya Harris Van Houten showed me the same message although she might not know it, which makes it even better. I made a hat and sent her a picture. She called me up with some tips. That in itself to me was awesome. Then she sparked something in me. I want to be like her and donate my projects to homeless shelters and hospitals, especially kids with cancer!! Her kindness and thoughtfulness was passed on to me and I hope I get the chance to pass it on!! Thank you Tanya!!!!  I even had a friend offer to donate money for the yarn and had, for some reason, bought a bunch of random yarn from Herschners because of Tammys generosity. Thank you Tammy!!!! Lol. Not sure but I think God had a little to do with it!!  Thank you to Krafters Korner for letting me join!! You all are awesome and inspiring!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone