[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My teaching experience

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 20:33:18 UTC 2021

Amen and Amen Regina, Terry and I belong to our Churches knitting group, and donate hats, scarves and mittens to a local homeless shelter, and we also make lap blankets for the Wounded Warriors who are in the walter Reed Army Hospital.
You mentioned God, well, did you know that He is the Moderator of this group?
Here is a little tip if you plan to donate your items, check with the location first, some places may not be accepting items due to the Covid virus.