[NFB-Krafters-Korner] My teaching experience

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:48:10 UTC 2021

Which reminds me… In Madison Wisconsin hear the Saint Vincent Depaul society is collecting blankets and I don’t think they care if it’s homemade or not. I’m assuming these organizations are all over the nation probably the world. All I know is that they’re Catholic run. But I think it’s another place to donate

Ericka Nelson