[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Attention to our Guys

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 23:53:17 UTC 2021

I understand we have had several Guys join us.  Welcome to our corner!  I
love it!  Here's a question for you.  Would you be interested in
participating in a Round Table discussion?  This would give you a time to
get together, discuss what you do and what you would be interested in
learning how to do.  This would encourage more Guys to join us.

If you are interested, please let me know.  Just as an Introduction, I am
Tammy Freitag.  They tell me I am the President around here but I just keep
the calendar and the peace.

Smile!

We are so glad you have joined the group and want to provide classes to
meet your interest.

Take care!

Tammy