[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Valentine Pop Up Class Reminder

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri Jan 29 14:31:22 UTC 2021

On February 10th at 5:30 eastern I will be having a pop up class making
candy Valentine cards. Now I know you're wondering how to sign up and what
materials you will need, so let me tell you more. To join a pop up class all
you need to do is send your name and email address to me at
shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  it's that simple
and I'll reply back to let you know I saw your request.

What will you need for this class

1 sheet of card stock, I used pink

3 green pipe cleaners

Small amount of thin ribbon, I used curly ribbon

Rapped candy, I used heart shaped chocolates wrapped in red and purple foil

Scissors

Glue, I used a glue stick, but a glue gun may work better

Oh yes a way to measure and cut your card stock in half on a straight line.

Hope to hear from you!!!