[NFB-Krafters-Korner] More Leather classes??

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 21:38:24 UTC 2021

I won't mind  teaching  a few more leather classes, but I do not want to cut
the leather.  I actually thought of purchasing a couple other kits,
[dreamcatcher & one of the small money kits], but decided to check out the
moccasin kit first.

The place I am recommending  to purchase the moccasin kit is:

Montana Leather Company.

 <https://montanaleather.com/>

 <https://montanaleather.com/> montanaleather.com

So take a look at what they have and send me an email off list if you find
something that catches your interest and might like a class in making it.

Send to:

Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>

Kits only suggestions.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop