[NFB-Krafters-Korner] General Membership Meeting

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:47:03 UTC 2021

Hello Division members!

It is that time of year again.  With our Annual Convention just around the
corner, we will be holding a General Division Meeting on June 28, 2021
during our regular Monday night chat time.

Your Board would like to invite everyone to join us to share what will be
going on during our Annual Division meeting on July 8, 2021. This is your
organization, so please come help us make it a great place to grow our
craft skills and encourage others that could be crafting with us.

Please dial in a little early and be ready to mute yourselves when I call
the meeting to order.  Our Secretary will be recording the meeting so she
can do a great job taking minutes.  You will be given an opportunity to ask
questions or make comments.  If you have something to contribute, please
say your name and wait to be recognized. Your voice does count! We sure
appreciate your help with this.

Chat soon!

Tammy