[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Reviewing how to coil a basket

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 20:00:58 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have some old oxygen tubing that I want to use to make at least one coiled basket. After snipping, tearing, knotting to make some balls, I think I'm ready to start wrapping it around a metal hoop for size.  I did some coiling years ago, but don't remember for sure how to make the bottom of the basket.  So, do I start with the hoop at the bottom and coil inwarj
do before I build up the sides, or do I start with the hoop from the top, then build up the side coiling downward and then inward at the bottom, or do I use one hoop for the bottom and another at the top?

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com