[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Reviewing how to coil a basket

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 18:46:42 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Joyce taught a couple of basket making classes a few years ago. She had us purchase kits from a particular vendor and we then worked the kits together. I did not actually take the class, but can look back and try to find the vendor if anyone is interested. Or of course contact Joyce at blindhands at aol.com

May God bless you.
 Cathy F

> On Jul 3, 2021, at 12:47 PM, Joyce Kane via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I did not teach the coil basket class, but it was tauht several basket
> classes usin to her about her basket kits.  At that same time I was
> beinency/& course learnin.  I was bein my training  after I finish
> D & continued workinoin.
>
> I enjoyed teachin the directions more detailed then the directions that came
> with the kits.  There was ones with added beads that I did, but I really
> don't have room to spread out and do this.
>
> Joyce

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/ylt9
>>> 9