[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Urgent help needed with Zoom

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 00:24:55 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm registered to attend the NFB Convention.  I wanted to watch the comedy show that's on tonight, but when I tried to sign into Zoom after resetting my iPhone settings, it asked for my screen name, my name,  email and  password, the autofill password  that is definitely in the list of my iCloud Keychain wasn't there.  There were a couple of strange options in the suggestions list.  Then when I backed out, it asked me about Zoom and something else.  What's going on?  Is this an adjustment I must make, or another Zoom App?

I hope I can solve this puzzle by morning when the convention starts!  Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com