[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Accessing the convention, crowd compass?

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 19:52:14 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I attempted to access the exhibit hall using crowd compass and zoom without success. The link did not open zoom as it usually does when clicking on a zoom link.
Has anyone had any luck with crowd compass? What about other ways to access the exhibit hall?
I know that links to division meetings will not be available until tomorrow, so cannot test them. However, I want to be certain I can access the convention for our meeting.

Any feedback would be gratefully appreciated.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F