[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Today's Agenda

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 05:30:52 UTC 2021

I was in and out of the meeting (attending 3 at the same time) and I was
so glad to see the Caring and Sharing revived. We did this quite some
time ago and it was a favorite even though we did not have anyone step
up to keep it going. I am thrilled to see such a structured approach.

May I suggest that we create a letter that people can include with their
donations to let the organization know that we, as a group, are learning
about them and supporting them.

Cindy