[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Introduction

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 14:42:53 UTC 2021

Welcome Debra and Ray;

On the first and the fifteenth of the month, members are allowed to post
messages about items and craft supplies, they have for sale.  These 2 days
are our for sale days.  All transactions are between the buyer and the
seller!
I love items made of wood!

Terry Powers
Board member, from MD
I do plastic canvas, knitting and loom knitting and a bit more!