[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Ray and Deborah

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Jul 10 15:16:09 UTC 2021

Hello Ray and Deborah.

Welcome to the group. First of Ray You know my other half Roger and the two
of you have talked about your wood working adventures. As you know my home
is full of various items Roger has made, but I spend very little time out in
his shop, because of all the dust, that doesn't seem to play friendly.
Deborah, I to am a knitter and look forwards to hearing more about items you
have made. If you check our class page you will see I have a knitted rose
class and a knitted Rudolph the red nose reindeer ornament class coming up.

Did you know talking about the crafts you love and helping others make them
is the best thing ever.