[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Introduction

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 01:07:19 UTC 2021

Hey welcome to the new guy. I’m happy to see another here because that might eventually entice my husband who likes to do woodworking. We are at a rented house and were previously in a condo so we couldn’t do it either. He also likes to do ceramics/clay. He hasn’t done that since his days at the Wisconsin school for the blind and visually paired. we do a variety of stuff here. I’m relatively new also. All I can say is it’s a nice group of people you’ve just met.

Ericka Nelson