[NFB-Krafters-Korner] it is time to sign up for the needle knitting cozy house slipper class

Gail Smith mail.gailsmith at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 18:55:21 UTC 2021

Hello All!
You are invited to join us at 8:00 EST on July 21 and 28 for our Cozy Knitted House Slipper classes.
The first class we will be learning how to knit the house slippers. The second class we will be talking about how to sew them up and different ways to finish them.
Bring your size 10.5 knitting needles and 4 ounces of knitting worsted yarn and join us.
Sign up soon as there is only a few days left.
Happy knitting!
Gail Smith
mail.gailsmith at gmail.com