[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Welcome to all members!

kendrick.deborah at gmail.com kendrick.deborah at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:03:32 UTC 2021

Oh, Tammy,
As one of the new kids on the block, I thank you so very much for this
message.
It answers so many questions for me, and makes me feel like I can start
joining in.
Finding the time to participate in everything that interests me is another
matter!
Anyway, I'm saving this message for reference, and thank you so much for
giving us the lay of the land!
Peace,
Deborah