[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Handmade Jewelry

Lindsey Henson lindseynhenson95 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 13:35:56 UTC 2021

Hello listers and happy shopping day! Today I'd like to tell you about my
handmade jewelry offerings. I make stretch bracelets,  stretch anklets, and
over the head necklaces with a variety of beads. The beads include glass,
acrylic, and wood. I also make dangle charm earrings. I can also include
charms at no additional charge on other jewelry pieces. Charms include
animals, crosses, angels, musical instruments, and many more. I also offer
charms that can hold up to three Braille characters. Earrings and bracelets
cost $5. Anklets cost $7. Necklaces cost $10. Shipping with tracking $8.50
and I'll discount the purchase of four or more items. I accept paypal, zel,
cash app, and Apple Pay. Please email me at lindseynhenson95 at gmail.com with
any questions or to place an order. I hope to hear from you soon!
All the best,
Lindsey Henson