[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 23:43:37 UTC 2021

Do you have a guide dog??

Would you like to send a message  or make a statement to sighted folks??

Don't go out with your guide dog just in a harness and leash, dress them up
with one of Kane Kids Shop Original Scarves!

Well,  contact Kane Kids Shop at link below or send email to:

Joyce at KaneKids.Shop <mailto:Joyce at KaneKids.Shop>

& find out what we can do for you!

The Shop is newly opened and you will find Embroidered Dog Scarves in many
solid colors with  unique Sayings and dogs embroidered on them.

Do check out the Stand Back Coming Thru with a yield sign centered in the
middle, or a tied dyed scarf in blues or pinks saying, Don't Bother Me I'm
Working, or how about a black Lab in harness with Working Guide Dog
embroidered over this handsome guy or gal.

You will find some special Dog days of Summer scarves with anchors and stuff
saying First Mate or how about a scarf saying Just a Flip Flop Type of Day
with a dog with chewed up flip flops.

I am working on some Halloween scarves right now & plan on getting them up
on the website by August..

They are not just for our guide dogs, we have them in three sizes small
enough for those 5 pound pups all the weigh up to fit those very large pony
size dogs.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg