[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Slippers

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jul 17 12:57:15 UTC 2021

The supply list for the slippers class says worsted and size 10.5 needles.
What is the desired gauge?  Most of the worsted I have is good with size 7
needles.  Are these supposed to be lacy, or is it heavy worsted?

I think I'm going to miss the first class, which is too bad.  A friend who
lives abroad decided to make a flying visit Wednesday.  I may be able to
call in from the bus, but I'm not sure.  But I'm a good knitter, so I'm sure
I can catch up.

Looking forward to this class, especially the bit about learning how to
crochet a fancy slipper top.

Tracy