[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing patterns

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jul 17 13:39:20 UTC 2021

Hi Joyce.
I would love a class on how to sew a T-shirt.  I sewed some clothes when I
was a teenager, but that was a long time ago, and I had my mom to help me by
cutting out the patterns and advising me.  I'd really like to be able to
make clothes again.  I find stuff in stores, and I think "I could make
something like this, or even better."  It would be fun to see if I'm right.
Tracy