[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Measuring tool resources

Ray Wright metaltipman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 02:29:55 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

Here are some links to the measuring tools and items I mentioned in
our call earlier this evening.

Click-Rule:

Community Advocates Inc
P.O. Box 18672
Boulder, CO 80308

Phone/Fax: (303)666-8206
Email: dlarsen at indra.com
contact them for current price. (they have no website).

Talking Tape Measure $109.76
Independent living aids:
https://independentliving.com/talking-tape-measure/

Braille Caliper - $18.00

National Braille Pres
https://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/CALIPER.html

Magnetic Stud Finder - $7.49

Amazon Link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IKK0OI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IOS Level app for Iphone
On your Iphone, go to utilities folder,  double tap to open the
folder, swipe to find the Measure app, double tap on Measure, then
find the level tab and double tap to open it. It will automatically
start talking. It can be used on the phones back (horizontally) or on
it's side (vertically). Depending on your case, it might be more
accurate to remove your phone from it's case before using.

Ray