[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last day to sign up

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 14:05:15 UTC 2021

I have to get my skills up to par, but this is a wonderful idea. I think I would so mine onto a ponytail holder. :-)

Too busy to get the knitting box out of the garage yet. You know I’ll be getting knitter I have a lot of stuff and I can’t believe the size of the bin I had to pack everything in!

Ericka Nelson