[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: upcoming July class, Caring and Sharing

Terri Nettles terrinettles at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 16:49:10 UTC 2021

Hey Deb your best bet is to go out to the Krafters Korner website go to the classes and then go to concurrent classes and I usually do a search on the class name so I just did caring and it took me right to it then you enter on that and then go in and do the sign up that way it’s much easier

Terri Nettles