[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Mitsy Kit Fleece blanket patchwork kit project

Terri Nettles terrinettles at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 19:41:09 UTC 2021

Hi Tammy I finished mine. I actually went on your website and looked at how to do the finishing around the edges and already did it thanks

Terri Nettles

On Jul 23, 2021, at 3:26 PM, Tammy Roussell via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello all.  I want to apologize to those who were waiting on the Mitsy Kit Fleece Patchwork Blanket class to be rescheduled.  At one of our prior NFB sewing classes, it was decided that we should continue to work on smaller projects before embarking on the larger blanket projects, so the rescheduling of this class is still delayed.

However, I had forgotten that there were folks who had already purchased the blanket kits in anticipation of this NFB class being scheduled.  My sincere apologies for this oversight as I certainly want to support all who purchased a kit to help them complete it in a timely manner.  For anyone who did purchase the fleece patchwork blanket kit in expectation of the class being held in June or July, I would like to offer the following options.

#1) If you feel comfortable following audio / video instructions you can go to the following YouTube link to listen to instructions on how to put your blanket kit together, and if you have any questions feel free to follow up with me by phone at 978-419-1824 and I will be happy to work with you one on one.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOxyAVm3QbeGhy_vGJ0JE9WaiBQZ4vvl0
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7ilFQ-kTpy8/hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEWCKgBEF5IWvKriqkDCQgBFQAAiEIYAQ==&rs=AOn4CLCAVszNevoQudhsbj_UDvSYoMCsYQ&days_since_epoch=18831]<https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOxyAVm3QbeGhy_vGJ0JE9WaiBQZ4vvl0>
Mitsy Kit Video Fleece Patchwork Blanket Tutorial Series 1-4<https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOxyAVm3QbeGhy_vGJ0JE9WaiBQZ4vvl0>
youtube.com

#2) I am also happy to offer a separate class with my own zoom links to help folks work on the blanket kits before it is rescheduled within NFB Krafters.  If you would like to start the fleece blanket kit in July, please contact me to let me know you are interested by replying to me at Tammy.Roussell at MitsyKit.org and let me know what dates and times in July work for you and I will be happy to make this happen.

#3) If you are not happy with either of these options, I will always stand behind our customers' wishes and would gladly process a refund for any returned products.

I understand that this delay in rescheduling of the class was upsetting to some folks and I deeply apologize for the inconvenience.  I hope that these options will help to rectify your concerns.

As always, please feel free to contact me by phone to discuss any further concerns or discuss options.

Thank you so much.

Tammy Roussell, Mitsy Kit CEO and Founder

Tammy.Roussell at MitsyKit.org

978-419-1824 (work)

207-831-8144 (cell)

www.MitsyKIt.org<http://www.mitsykit.org/>