[NFB-Krafters-Korner] how to sign up for classes now that the website is currently down

Krafter's Korner Classes krafterskornerclasses at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 17:11:08 UTC 2021

When submitting a class registration please only send in 1 class per email
and would you also please place the class name in the subject line.

This will help me to sort the registrations so you are placed in the correct
class folder.

Thanks for your help with this!
Dixie Sanderson
Krafter's Korner Class Registrar