[NFB-Krafters-Korner] sign up form now working!

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 02:36:39 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I have had a couple of reports of folks trying to sign up for classes and
not receiving a conformation email about their sign up. If this happened to
you, it means that you are not signed up for the class. I have fixed and
tested the sign up form and it is now working correctly. Apparently, we are
still having some problems due to the WordPress server going down this past
weekend. If you have any other issues with the site, please let me know.
Email me or to the listserv and make your subject line state the problem so
I can locate it easily.

Thank you for your patience as we recover from this weekend's website crash.

Cathy F web admin.