[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting Book for $5.00

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 21:53:11 UTC 2021

Hi,
NPB is unloading their non-UEB books for just $5.00. Here is the
Knitting pattern book:

vb		https://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/KNIT.html

Knitting Patterns, Plain & Fancy

Item: KNIT
For our knitting enthusiasts, we've assembled a range of patterns
suitable for everyday wear, yet lovely enough to give as gifts. Black
and white photos of the patterns have been collated into the
centerfold for readers to share with others and she provides a brief
description of each pattern.
Patterns include:
- Baby Bunting Plain & Fancy (with optional car slit)
- Infant Set II (cardigan hat booties & blanket)
- Garden Party Hat (small medium and large)
- Child's Guernsey Sweater
- Patrick's Pumpkin Hat (small medium and large)
- Jennifer's Guernsey (men's and women's)
- Man's Rigby Vest (V-neck)
E		- Memere's Afghan
- Cables and Lace Afghan
- Dandy Dog Sweaters
- Woman's Village Vest
- Mittens Gloves Hats and ScarvesBB
- Felt hat (with brim variations)
- The "Retro" Bag (felted purse pattern)