[NFB-Krafters-Korner] yarn opinions please

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 01:03:12 UTC 2021

Actually I didn’t find it too much of a problem when I made my scarf as a beginner. It was medium I guess. What bothers me in the end is trying to weave something in. I still don’t know which needle would be the right size to weave in the tails. So I haven’t done it yet admittedly. It is a problem if you are pattern does not include balls of some sort because if you have to tie yarn together it doesn’t lie flat like when you’re working with thinner yarn. It looks fine though in a scarf because as long as you try to have the spots on the same side where the knots are and you cut them down as much as you possibly can it looks OK. This is where I made most of my mistakes and had to fix things.

Ericka Nelson