[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Weaving in in Ann’s of chenille yarn

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 01:40:22 UTC 2021

My advice to weave in chenille yarn is, take the fuzz off the yarn. Run your nail over and over the fuzz until you only have a thinner thread. Then weave it in. It is almost undetectable by a green horn crafter. It really is so much flatter and lays into the yarn better if you take off the fuzzy part of the yarn.

Becky