[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Blocking to measure

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 17:00:46 UTC 2021

I researched blocking online, and they tell you that you can steam acrylic
yarn, but it does what they call killing the fabric. That means it isn't
stretchy any more, and the tactile definition of the pattern is not as much.
I would do what you do, and just wet the square and pin it in the size you
want.
Bernice