[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Blocking to measure

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 01:42:52 UTC 2021

I just lay 2 blocks, one on top of the other like pages of a book.  I move the top block towards me just enough for the tabs to match up with the cut out gaps. Start opening the top page of your book, keeping the tabs and the cut out spaces lined up.  When the top page is laying  with the tabs & cut outs laying on top of each other, I then gently press the tabs down into the cut outs. When you finish, it will lay totally flat on the table.
Does that help?  If not, you can call me and we can work through it.
Smile!
Tammy