[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Opening up

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 4 15:32:57 UTC 2021

I'm so excited!  My local yarn store owner has decided that one of the
knitting groups can go back to meeting in the store!  We've been meeting
over Zoom during the pandemic, but it's not the same.  It will be so great
to sit around the table together, admiring each others' projects and
encouraging each other.  It seems like such a little thing, but I've really
missed it.  It's one of the things I was looking forward to in
retirement-sitting around with the other old ladies and chatting as long as
I please.

Tracy