[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Convention & our Session

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 17:27:11 UTC 2021

The Krafters Division has a scheduled date & time during the NFB
Convention.  July 8, 2021 from 1:00 P..M.-5:00 P.M. ET on Zoom.

We would appreciate your assistance.  We will start off with our annual
business meeting and then move into the Second Annual Cindy Zimmer
Extravaganza.  During this time we want to offer crafts for the group to
work on.  Here is where you come in.  Who would be willing to offer to
share a small craft with the group? There is so much talent in this
crafting family, it would be great to share it.

If you have questions or comments, please give me a call or if you're
afraid I'll bite, you can email me.  lol!  I promise I never bite people
just yummy food.  Hahaha!  I look forward to working with you.

Thanks for helping make this the best convention yet!

Smile!

Tammy

H:4029045105

Email: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com