[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Fwd: upcoming class, Knitted Christmas Sparkle Placemat and Napkin Ring

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 22:59:31 UTC 2021

Good evening fellow Krafters,
This is a holiday placemat and napkin ring everybody can make.
When looking for yarn for this project I encountered several things. First of all Amazon was more expensive even if you don’t have to pay shipping. I found red, white, and a variegated yarn with red, white and green on Mary Maxim. As of today the green was out of stock. These are yarns with a metallic thread through it. Caron Simply Soft party yarn has a metallic thread also, but I think it might be too soft. Of course, you can do some searching, but this is what I found. I ordered the variegated Christmas colors.
My son-in-law suggested that I warn you not to do a search for the word Maxim, because it will bring up an x rated men’s magazine.
I am planning to make 4 placemats and 4 napkin rings. After you get the first one made, you certainly could see if the green is back in stock on Mary Maxim.
If you order today, you have 23 days for your yarn to get to you. My order is supposed to arrive in 5 to 7 days, so please don’t wait and get stuck.
I always get excited when I pass on a pattern onto other crafters, so I hope to have lots of you on the 30th. Below is the class information. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Bernice.J.Bird at gmail.com.
Bernice

Bernice Bird
NFB NEWSLINE Outreach Coordinator
NFB of New York State, Inc.