[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Attention Cindy Sheets

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 01:31:12 UTC 2021

Hi Cindy,

I would have contacted you privately, but no longer have your email address.
I have installed a new theme that has much larger fonts and a dark mode so text can be read on a light or dark background. I have removed the logo since I cannot see to adjust the size myself.

If you would contact me privately and offer your feedback on this new theme I would certainly appreciate it. As you said, I want both the blind and partially sighted to be able to use the website with ease.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F
Flowersandherbs at gmail.com