[NFB-Krafters-Korner] I hate computers OT

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 03:10:32 UTC 2021

I hate computers!!! I hate computers!!!

I have this email only because I replied to the list.

Please delete this at this point, if you don’t want to hear me..

Before I went away, I had bought a used lap top computer.  Now some of your
know I have my oldest son living on the third floor& the second floor is
rented out.  He keeps the rent & pays the taxes on this house.  Mind you he
will be 48 years old the 24th of this month.  He has made comments like, “Do
you think I am the repair shop for your computer or What do you want now and
I don’t have time to check your iPhone.

So before I went away, I got a recommendation for someone that works on
computers by my counselor.  I hadn’t told my son about the laptop or asked
him to hook it up.  I gave it a try & everything was working well the day
before I went to SC.

Some how while I was away I stopped receiving email from my 3 accounts.  I
could go on from the internet and read all the email, but it would not come
into outlook on this new computer.  It did work well for about 1 ½ weeks and
then.  It also stopped sending it to my iPhone.

I had also added my Etzy Shop link under my name & that seemed to disappear,
too.  I did notice it is on this email.

I am getting email on my computer that is my desktop that I use at home, but
there are no contact that I can find.

I asked really nice if my son could take a look at the laptop and he told me
not now, maybe the end of the week.  So I will bring my iPhone to TMobil
hopefully tomorrow as I asked a friend to drive me.

Mind you my son is a computer programmer.  She quit his job the first of
this year as he has gone back to school to get some advanced degrees in
journalism, writing, etc.  I really wish, he would decide what he wants to
be when he grows up!  He has one more year for the Journalism masters.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg