[NFB-Krafters-Korner] I hate computers OT

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:19:58 UTC 2021

Wow, Joyce, that's awful! I hope you can get things fixed soon! Just a thought, have you checked the settings on Outlook and on the iPhone to see what type of synching Outlook and the iOS Mail app are using? I'm thinking you're either using POP or IMAP, and if something got turned off or otherwise messed up, this could be why your email isn't synching up right.

Thanks,
Ari