[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Convention info

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 17:00:56 UTC 2021

Hello!

Seems like time is flying so if you have not registered for our national
convention, please do that ASAP!  You can find that wonderful link on our
web site: krafterskorner.org

Our portion of the convention is officially on July 8th from 1:00 P.M. -
5:00 P.M. ET.  Please make plans to join us  there!  I know everything is
very crammed together, but please join us. Please invite friends and
family.

This year we will be holding elections for the two Board positions.  The
Nominating Committee has gotten to work and will have a report for us. This
means that we won't have to spend a long time voting.   As a side note, you
do have to be a paid member to vote in the election and run for a position.
Here is where we would like to involve you.  We have four hours to fill.
This would be a great time for folks to share a project.  I know you don't
want to hear me clatter on for four hours so save yourself and help with a
project.

Smile!

As usual, you can call me or email me.  Here is the info I will need from
you:

1.	What kind of project will you share.
2.	Supplies needed
3.	How much time will the project take.