[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Class information

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 16:33:08 UTC 2021

It is so exciting to know we have so many new crafters on our little
corner!  Welcome!

I wanted to take a minute to share some class information with you so you
can get plugged in and start having fun.

Smile!

We have several "On Going" classes offered around here.  If you want to get
started on Crochet, Advanced Crochet, Loom Knitting and/or Needle Knitting,
you are in luck!  All of these are "On Going" classes which means you can
join at any time. The teachers will take you where you are and move forward
at your pace.  I offer extra help if you want it.  I'm sure the other
teachers would too but I don't speak for them.

We offer a "Hand Sewing" class which is one that builds on the skills
taught in prior class.  You are welcome to join that class as well.

We have "Free Standing" classes scheduled too.  These are classes that
occur once or twice but not for the year.  These classes do have a signup
deadline so please keep a continual check on our web site
krafterskorner.org calendar page

Once in a while you may notice a "Pop UP" class. This is a class that
offers us a 2 week notice about the class and does NOT show up on the
calendar.  You are invited to contact the teacher of that class to be added
to the list.

Our classes are held in several formats: Email, telephone, Zoom and a
Combination of Phone with Email or Zoom with Email.

I     wanted to make sure to share this with you so you would know how to
participate.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tammy