[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sweater is finished

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 16:19:55 UTC 2021

Everyone stand up and shout with me. The sweater I started this winter is
finished. Guess what, it fits! Almost like it was custom made for me,
giggle. Only one oppse  and that is my sleeves I wanted them three quarters
in length are long sleeves. No I am not taring them out, not at this point
anyway, smile. The length is perfect.  Kevin thinks it is beautiful. For
those who don't know, we had a sweater crochet class here at KK.

The little girl  pink poncho is also finished for my new grand daughter. She
is six or seven.

Becky