[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crafty mysteries from NLS

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:43:30 UTC 2021

I don't think bard lets you put in 2 words in the search. So, I called my
library to jog my memory, and Joanne Fluke is the series I read. She has the
"Strawberry shortcake mystery" and many more. Also, Dailey Cates and Ellie
Alexander have mysteries with recipes in them.
Some of the Debbie Macomburs books have knitting patterns. She is considered
a Christian writer, but I don't think she is too heavy handed with it. If
you haven't given her a try, you might want to.
Bernice