[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Cooking class

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 13:56:09 UTC 2021

I personally think this is a great idea. Good cooking is certainly an art.
Maybe we could have a new recipe each month that teaches a different skill.
For example, your biscuit recipe would be teachings us how to get flakey
biscuits, and not coming out with biscuits that resemble hockey pucks.
Bernice